A unique painting - only 1 available in the world.
Breathe in the soft light, wild meadows, and slow sunsets of summer, with this vibrant painting on your wall.
- A unique painting of bees and wildflowers. There's only one available in the world. It's expected to be a popular piece.
- Sized 70 x 100 cm and 5cm deep.
- Hand-painted by acclaimed British artist Sian Storey in her studio in Hampshire, using her ethereal colour scheme.
- The vibrant colours evoke the season’s change from spring into summer - sky blue, prism violet and Indian yellow are paired with eye-catching blush pink. Flashes of gold paint catch the light with a metallic effect, creating a warm illuminating shine. The painting is finished off with a crisp white background.
- Painted in acrylic and spray paint on canvas, with this on your wall, you’ll be able to appreciate the skilled painterly textures and brushstrokes.
- Hand signed by artist Sian Storey on the front and dated on the reverse.
- Delivery is included in the price, and Sian ships work all over the globe.
‘Summer’s Edge' is a floral and bee original painting by British artist Sian Storey.
A large rectangular canvas sized at 70x100cm and 5cm depth, Sian used acrylic and spray paint to create this vibrant, ethereal painting. The harmonious colours of yellow, violet and pink provide a lush floral backdrop for the bees.
There are gold patterns woven throughout the painting that catch the light with a glistening effect.
The painting is signed by the artist Sian Storey on the front and reverse, and will be a stunning addition to your art collection.
‘Summer’s Edge’ celebrates the spirit of the summer, as well as the delicate beauty of bumblebees.
This large canvas is bursting with life - the lush hues exuding the warmth of a summer evening. Sian’s signature colours, spray mists and detailed brushstrokes create a truly evocative piece.
How it was created
‘Summer’s Edge’ was painted in Sian Storey’s studio during Spring 2020, in Hampshire, England.
As the proud owner of this original work of art, you’ll see delicate, detailed brushwork and textures, such as the fur on the bees and petals on the flowers.
Sian paints in layers, building up layers as she goes. The spray paint is used to create a hazy, ethereal finish.
This painting, your walls
‘Summer’s Edge' exudes a sense of summer, so kick back and imagine those balmy evenings and carefree summer days.
This large painting will make a statement in any room. Hang it on a feature wall in your living room to create a talking point, or hang it in your bedroom for a beautiful wake-up every morning.
This painting is perfect for bringing some natural beauty into your home, and of course will be adored by bee-lovers too.
Good news - this painting comes ready to hang - you just need to put a strong nail in your wall.
The painting will be delivered fully tracked via courier, and securely packaged in thick bubble wrap and heavy duty cardboard.
The painting will be dispatched within 7 days maximum, however Sian will always aim to send it sooner. Please add a note to your order if you require the painting sooner.
Any more questions about this painting?
Get in touch, Sian’s on hand to help you choose the right piece of art for your home. You can contact Sian at email@example.com