A unique painting - only 1 available in the world.
Escape into ‘Secret Summer’, an atmospheric painting filled with freedom and joy.
- A one-of-a-kind painting of three heavenly hummingbirds, hand painted on canvas by acclaimed artist Sian Storey, using acrylic and spray paint.
- Buy with reassurance - get free delivery anywhere in the world, and 14 day free returns if you’re not completely happy.
- Brighten up any room in your home, with its vivid colour scheme of deep turquoise, teal, lilac and green gold. It comes beautifully framed in a contemporary black wooden frame, and is ready to hang.
- As the proud owner of this work of art, you’ll be able to appreciate the detailed brushstrokes and painterly textures.
- Hand-painted on canvas by acclaimed artist Sian Storey in her studio.
- Sized 64 x 64 x 3.5cm (including the frame), its square shape and versatile size will suit most wall spaces.
- Signed by artist Sian Storey on the front and reverse.
- You’ll also receive a signed Certificate of Authenticity with your painting.
‘Secret Summer' is an original hummingbird painting by British artist Sian Storey.
A square, mid-sized painting sized at 64 x 64 cm with a depth of 3.5cm, Sian used acrylic and spray paint to create this dreamy painting. The harmonious colours of turquoise and lilac pop against a green-gold background - it’s a breathtaking colour scheme.
There are also golden sprinkles and spray paint which sparkle in the light.
As your eyes land upon this painting, layers slowly reveal themselves - it’s a real treat to explore.
The painting is signed by the artist Sian Storey on the front and reverse, and will be an exciting addition to your home.
This painting is all about escapism. It evokes the carefree days of summertime. You’ll get lost gazing into the mesmerising colours.
Sian is continually inspired by the tiny beauty of hummingbirds and their symbolism of freedom and hope. On this painting, she's surrounded them with layers of wildflowers, as if you’ve just discovered the birds through a secret clearing on a summer’s day.
How it was created
‘Secret Summer' was painted in early summer 2020 in Sian Storey’s studio in Hampshire, England.
Sian paints in layers, building up layers of paint as she goes. The spray paint is used to diffuse edges and lines, creating a hazy, ethereal finish.
Lucky you - as the proud owner of this original work of art, you’ll be able to appreciate the delicate, detailed brushstrokes and painterly textures - something photos just can’t do justice.
This painting, your walls
If you love hummingbirds, ’Secret Summer' is made for your home.
It’s an eye-catching artwork that’ll add a ‘wow’ to your room, and show off your creative eye to guests.
This mid-sized painting is an ideal size for modern homes. Hang it in your living room to gaze at while relaxing in the evening, or hang it in your bedroom to wake up to its beauty. Either way, you could gaze at this painting for hours.
It’s easy to hang too - it’s a light painting, and comes with picture wire attached. You’ll just need to put a strong nail in your wall.
Delivery and returns information
Good news. Delivery is completely free, wherever you are in the world.
The painting will be delivered fully tracked via courier, and securely packaged in layers of thick bubble wrap, foam edges and heavy duty cardboard.
The painting will be dispatched within 7 days maximum, however Sian will always aim to send it sooner. Please add a note to your order if you require the painting sooner and she'll try her best.
And this will be reassuring to know - if you’re not completely happy with the painting, Sian will arrange a courier return free of charge, so you’re not out of pocket.
Any more questions about this painting?
Get in touch, Sian's here to help you choose the right piece of art. Contact her on firstname.lastname@example.org