A unique painting - only 1 available in the world.
Bursting with colour, soaring with life, this painting will lift your soul.
- A one-off, framed original painting of an owl - there's only one available in the world.
- Perfect for brightening up your home. Hang it in your bedroom and wake up to its beauty, or put it in your home office to inspire you.
- Free delivery. Buy with reassurance - get free 14 day free returns if the painting isn't perfect for your space.
- Hand-painted by acclaimed artist Sian Storey in her studio, using her distinctive colour scheme.
- The striking owl dazzles against the blissful pink and violet background.
- Painted in acrylic and spray paint on canvas.
- Framed in a contemporary white wooden frame.
- Sized 84 x 104 x 3.5cm (including the frame), it’s a statement piece.
- Signed by artist Sian Storey on the front and reverse.
- You'll also receive a signed certificate of authenticity.
‘Rose Moon' is an original owl painting by British artist Sian Storey.
It's painted on canvas, and comes framed in a white contemporary wooden frame. It's sized at 84 x 104cm in the frame, with a depth of 3.5cm.
Sian used acrylic and spray paint to create this dreamy painting. The vibrant colours of blush pink, rose pink, violet and gold green provide a hazy backdrop for the owl, which seem to leap off the canvas. The gold spray paint catches the light with a glistening effect.
The painting is signed by the artist Sian Storey on the front and reverse, and will be an exciting addition to your home.
Sian is inspired by the beauty of nature, in particular birds in flight
The title ‘Rose Moon’ is inspired by the full supermoon that lights up the skies in June with a pink glow, also known as the Strawberry Moon. The title evokes feelings of tranquility and calmness, as well as the beauty of the night.
How it was created
‘Rose Moon’ was painted during summer 2021, in Sian Storey’s studio in Hampshire, England.
As the one-and-only owner of this original work of art, you’ll be able to appreciate the delicate, detailed brushwork and hazy mists of spray paint. Look closely, and you'll see painterly textures and brushstrokes - something photos just can't do justice.
Sian paints in layers, building up layers of paint as she goes. The spray paint is used to diffuse edges and lines, creating an ethereal finish.
Sian completed the painting by placing the canvas into a beautiful white frame, which makes the colours pop.
This painting, your walls
‘Rose Moon’ will bring a burst of colour to your home.
Hang it in your bedroom for a moment of positivity when you awake - the first thing you see in the morning. Brighten up your video calls by hanging it in your home office. Or put it pride of place in your living room, to create a stunning focal point.
This painting comes ready to hang with picture wire.
Good news. With Sian Storey, delivery is completely free (please note - orders from outside the UK may be subject to additional local import charges upon delivery.)
The painting will be delivered fully tracked via courier, and securely packaged in layers of thick bubble wrap, foam edges and heavy duty cardboard.
The painting will be dispatched within 14 days, however Sian will always aim to send it sooner. Please add a note to your order if you require the painting sooner and she'll try her best.
And this will be reassuring to know - if the painting isn't quite right for your space, Sian will arrange a courier return free of charge, so you’re not out of pocket.
Any more questions about this painting?
Get in touch, Sian's here to help you choose the right piece of art. Contact her on firstname.lastname@example.org