Like stepping outside on a perfect spring morning, this painting will soothe your soul.
- A one-off, framed original painting of two blue tits - there's only one available in the world.
- Perfect for brightening up your home. Hang it in your bedroom and wake up to its beauty, or put it in your home office to inspire you throughout the day.
- Free delivery. Buy with reassurance - get free 14 day free returns if the painting isn't perfect for your space.
- Hand-painted by acclaimed artist Sian Storey in her studio, using her distinctive colour scheme.
- The striking blue tits dazzle against the hazy pink background, with gorgeous flashes of lilac, teal and gold.
- Painted in acrylic and spray paint on canvas, and framed in a contemporary white wooden frame.
- Sized 64 x 64 x 3.5cm (including the frame), its square shape and versatile size will suit most wall spaces.
- Signed by artist Sian Storey on the front and reverse.
- You'll also receive a signed certificate of authenticity.
‘One Spring Morning' is an original blue tit painting by British artist Sian Storey.
It's painted on canvas, and comes framed in a white contemporary wood frame. It's sized at 64 x 64cm in the frame, with a depth of 3.5cm.
Sian used acrylic and spray paint to create this dreamy painting. The soothing colours of blossom pink, teal, and lilac provide a warm backdrop for the vibrant blue tits, which seem to leap off the canvas. The gold spray paint catches the light with a glistening effect.
The painting is signed by the artist Sian Storey on the front and reverse, and will be an exciting addition to your home.
Sian is inspired by the beauty of birds, and their symbolism of hope. On this painting, she's captured two beautiful blue-tits and surrounded them with joyful flowers and blossom. It’s like the perfect spring day.
The title ‘One Spring Morning’ evokes feelings of positivity and warmth, looking ahead to days when the sunshine will return, and nature will thrive again.
How it was created
‘One Spring Morning' was painted during winter 2021, in Sian Storey’s studio in Hampshire, England.
As the one-and-only owner of this original work of art, you’ll be able to appreciate the delicate, detailed brushwork and hazy mists of spray paint. Look closely, and you'll see painterly textures and brushstrokes - something photos just can't do justice.
Sian paints in layers, building up layers of paint as she goes. The spray paint is used to diffuse edges and lines, creating an ethereal finish.
Sian completed the painting by placing the canvas into a beautiful white frame, which makes the colours pop.
This painting, your walls
‘One Spring Morning’ will bring a sense of serenity and optimism to any room in your home.
Hang it in your bedroom for a moment of positivity - the first thing you see in the morning, and the last thing at night. Brighten up your work video calls by hanging it in your home office. Or put it pride of place in your living room, to create a stunning focal point.
Either way, it’ll be a painting you’ll keep in your family forever.
This painting comes ready to hang with picture wire - you just to put need a strong nail in your wall.
Good news. With Sian Storey, delivery is completely free.
The painting will be delivered fully tracked via courier, and securely packaged in layers of thick bubble wrap, foam edges and heavy duty cardboard.
The painting will be dispatched within 14 days, however Sian will always aim to send it sooner. Please add a note to your order if you require the painting sooner and she'll try her best.
And this will be reassuring to know - if the painting isn't quite right for your space, Sian will arrange a courier return free of charge, so you’re not out of pocket.
Any more questions about this painting?
Get in touch, Sian's here to help you choose the right piece of art. Contact her on firstname.lastname@example.org